Great Commission Cells (GCC) School of the Spirit
Vision and Goal
To train J.C.C. Members on evangelism and discipleship.
- To help the church membership to be actively involved in the ministry.
- To create expected growth for the church.
- To reach our city, nation and our generation with the Gospel of Christ.
OUR MAIN GOAL IS THAT EVERY J.C.C. MEMBER PASSES THROUGH THE GREAT COMMISSION SCHOOL !
-The course will take 3 months or 12 weeks and every student will be expected to cover 18 hours of class work in order to graduate.
The students have three months training in the class and three months of practical training of going out.
The numerous lessons:
- Why witness
- Why Christians don't witness
- Overcoming the fear of man
- Getting boldness
- Six principles you need to know before you witness
- Prayer & evangelism
- Time tested keys to evangelism
- Finding people open to the Gospel
- How to use booklets
- Conversational openers
- Tract evangelism
- Sharing Christ with Catholics
- Reaching relatives
- Helping backsliders
- Door to door evangelism
- Divine appointments
- Believing God for miracles
- Answering atheism
- Discerning the voice of God
- Witnessing to those in cults and religions
For Admission Please contact
Pastor Wilfred Barasa,
The Dean Of Great Commission School