Media ministry comprises of;
- Family Glory
- Electronic Media Department
- Technical Department
- Ministry Materials
The committee helps to manage and also organize the whole of the Family Glory operations. Its primary functions are: -
1. Prayer and counselling in the hotline ministry.
2. Co-ordinate partners in prayers and organize events for membership recruitment i.e. dinners and luncheons
3. Do the preview of the messages before they are released for airing
4. Setting up and organizing planning committees in various cities and towns where we have covenant partners.
1. ELECTRONIC MEDIA DEPARTMENT
- It’s a department of media ministry that deals with recording services that are transmitted through the Family Glory Media outreach.
- The department also prepares materials that are distributed and sold through the JCC Ministry Materials department (Mombasa and Nairobi). All episodes are recorded at the Jesus Celebration Centre in front of life audience.
- The electronic media department runs through two studios that are located in our two centres (Bamburi & Buxton) within Mombasa.
There are special products that can be seen on sale at the catalogue area.
Portions of some of the messages can be available for download
You may order online or for inquiries please write to:-
Jesus Celebration Centre
P.O. Box 888682 – 08100
2. TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
Its part of media ministry that is fully equipped and it facilitates for the public address systems that are used in all our JCC ministry meetings and the outreach ministry by Dr. Wilfred Lai.
The technical department has one of the best equipments that are also used by international ministries when they come to the country to hold their gospel campaigns.